<body> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=17069407&amp;blogName=%28%3A&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Frescue101.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Frescue101.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Love is in the air!
Thursday, April 19, 2007


SHIT!!
All thanks to my itchy itchy hands..
hahahs.
PPL, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABT WHAT YOU'VE READ IN MY PREVIOUS POST,
for some reasons.
I'LL GREATLY APPRECIATE THAT.
:)

Today is definitely NOT my day..
Early in the morning, i got the news (thks to my hands)..
Luckily, my besties didnt blame me too much,
or else i wont know what to do.
^^
So, was damn distracted by it during the 1st period, which was our chem test.
:(
Luckily, at the last min, i bucked up and decided not to think so much.
(everything'll be alright. heh)
And so, i did okay with some ideas popping in my mind at the last min.
Luckily. All thanks to it. Or else i'll be dead-meat.
hahahs. But still dunno if it's correct anot.
But afterall, it's still an intelligent guess yeah. heh.
(Ms L. is definitely OUT to kill us. =x)
haha.
But for the 4th period, which is the phy test,
it SUCKS.
I WAS SO CARELESS. (x1oo ooo)
ARGH.
I knew the answers! It's just that i've written the 1st ans wrongly..
and everything else after that are wrong.
Directly opposite still.
Argh, how great.
:(
So, my mood was badly affected after that..
I just couldnt forgive myself for making such a fatal mistake yeah..
But, in the end, sorted out my thinkings and ate a sweet!
So yeah, i'm OKAY again!!
hahaha.
Since everything is done, i cant do anything anymore right?!
I'm not gotta cry over spilt milk?!
hahah.
:)
Fortunately, it's NOT the O'lvls. Or i'll regret till the rest of my life..
hahaha.
And i promised myself NEVER EVER to make such a careless mistake again.
xD
I ROCK! HAHAHA!



Anyways, JIAYOU (x1oo ooo) for the string syf members!!
They'll be performing tmr!
I gotta miss my lovelies tmr for the whole day!
^^


Sorry, ppl!
PHOTOS & VIDEO UP THIS WEEKEND, I PROMISE.
HAHA.

Full stop at 8:10 PM

KEQIN
Am blessed with lotsa (:

Links: Alice Angelina Ashley Ler Ashley Tay Astrid Beatrice L Beatrice T Brenda Carrie Ho Clara Lock Edna Enid Eunice L Hong Zhen Hui Ru Hui Teng Jasmine Jerline Joanne Peh Jodi KaiQuan Katherine Lee Jing Li Ping Lynette L Madelyn Mavis Michelle Y Nat Ho Natalie L Peggy C Pin Hui Roslynn Sharmaine Sissy Sylvia P. Tammy T Valerie O Valerie S Vincent L Wan Xin Wan Ning Xiao Man Xia Xue Xinyi Yan Ting Yi Ning Yue An Yu Ling Yu Fang Ziyi

<body>